10 reps of each or 30 second AMRAP in each movement
-Mountain climbers, Jumping jacks, Hang from bar, KB DL
• High knees, Butt Kicks, Kip swing (or kip swing feet on
ground for jumpers), KB swing to shoulder
• Run in place, Run 100m, Pull-up/jumping, Kb swing
• 100m run, 5 KB swings, 4 pull-ups
1 Round of “Helen”
21 KB swings 50/35lb
Rest 1 min between rounds
Stimulus: ~20-25 Min working time
• These are fast efforts, not 100% sprint however.
• 30 min time cap
• The run should take less than 2 min, scale distance accordingly.
Option 2-35/20 Jumping Pull-ups
• Recommend rolling quads and upper back
• Also if time, lacrosse ball roll on bottom of feet.